Horror TV Horror TV

Interesting little claymation. Just wanted to give an advice: ALWAYS fasten every prop you have while animating. It is impossible to make sure that they will not move otherwise. You can be as careful as possible not to move them, but you always will. Trust me, I know :). I use double sided duct tape to secure everything in place. Big patches of it for things like furniture, etc and little patches for everything else. Just a tiny piece of double sided duct tape under the pot with the cactus would have made sure that it stays in place during the animation process. You can check out my claymations. They have little props and most of the time they stay in place when they need to :). Get better, it will be interesting to see your future claymations here for sure.

ClayDay responds:

That is great advice! I was getting frustrated with the cactus and thinking of how to secure it, I was first thinking glue, but double sided duct tape makes more sense! I will be sure to check out you videos! Thanks again for the advice djavh!

A Father to Son Talk A Father to Son Talk

What a touching movie for all family.

Stickfigure Journey Stickfigure Journey

This was really interesting to watch. Loved how the stickman drops a realistic shadow and how his body is lit up differently according to environments he is in. This added a lot to the realism.