By The Stars By The Stars

Wow, this was an absolute joy to watch. The music fits perfect with the visuals and the final product is something amazing. Wish it was longer. Are you planning to make more films like this?

jene-e-edwards responds:

Thanks so much! "Wish it was longer" Is an amazing compliment. And, yes we are! A new project is in the works.

Proelium (stop motion animation) Proelium (stop motion animation)

Amazing. This deserves a better rating

Finding the cat's killer Finding the cat's killer

Great. The storyline kept me on the edge of the seat till the end.

IT south park parody IT south park parody

Really awesome claymation. I especially loved extremely detailed sets.

Existence on Earth 5 - Michael Existence on Earth 5 - Michael

Disturbing and great as always

Mobus Cuck Mobus Cuck

Wow, that was awesome. From now on the white whale will haunt me too.

meatcanyon responds:

The salty bois is in our dreams

Horror TV Horror TV

Interesting little claymation. Just wanted to give an advice: ALWAYS fasten every prop you have while animating. It is impossible to make sure that they will not move otherwise. You can be as careful as possible not to move them, but you always will. Trust me, I know :). I use double sided duct tape to secure everything in place. Big patches of it for things like furniture, etc and little patches for everything else. Just a tiny piece of double sided duct tape under the pot with the cactus would have made sure that it stays in place during the animation process. You can check out my claymations. They have little props and most of the time they stay in place when they need to :). Get better, it will be interesting to see your future claymations here for sure.

ClayDay responds:

That is great advice! I was getting frustrated with the cactus and thinking of how to secure it, I was first thinking glue, but double sided duct tape makes more sense! I will be sure to check out you videos! Thanks again for the advice djavh!

A Father to Son Talk A Father to Son Talk

What a touching movie for all family.

Stickfigure Journey Stickfigure Journey

This was really interesting to watch. Loved how the stickman drops a realistic shadow and how his body is lit up differently according to environments he is in. This added a lot to the realism.

Destroy - Clay Animation Destroy - Clay Animation

Cool. The animation style fits the music perfectly