A Father to Son Talk A Father to Son Talk

What a touching movie for all family.

Stickfigure Journey Stickfigure Journey

This was really interesting to watch. Loved how the stickman drops a realistic shadow and how his body is lit up differently according to environments he is in. This added a lot to the realism.

Destroy - Clay Animation Destroy - Clay Animation

Cool. The animation style fits the music perfectly

The Forgotten Video The Forgotten Video

What a great punchline :D

JackCrum responds:

Glad you liked it djavh!

Dick and Andy Go Camping! Dick and Andy Go Camping!

Great. Dialogue needs some work :). Also, it looks like you forgot to add laughing audio in one place (after the body is thrown out of the boat).

MacandCheeseShow responds:

Hah. I think a laugh track would have been great. Thanks for the feedback and review!

The problem with glasses The problem with glasses

I can add one more: When you come inside from a cold weather. Then it is worse than anything you just named

What's The Worst That Could Happen? (Swimming) What's The Worst That Could Happen? (Swimming)

Every parent needs to watch this and protect their kids from being a lifeguard !!! What a great service you are doing to society! Seriously, awesome art style, glad I found this, will be looking for more stuff from you.

SenorGolley responds:

Thanks for the review! I like to think I give something back to the community and deliver valid advice/warning to all good citizens and parents alike

Eric & Adam : Halloween Eric & Adam : Halloween

What a lovely little movie. Works for both: Halloween and Christmas so well. Good thing you uploaded this in the middle of May :D.

No BONING about it No BONING about it

Such a deep story. Really makes you think

Rompin' Around the Block Rompin' Around the Block

Yep. That's the power of dogs.